ES-100 ADHESIVE SYSTEM
THINK OUTSIDE THE BUCKET
- No mixing required.
- Roll on PH neutralizing primer.
- Easy peel-and-bond adhesive installation.
- Same day immediate access installations.
- Cost effective alternative vs. moisture mitigation.
- Machine applied adhesive with uniform coverage.
- High relative humidity protection with aggressive moisture resistant adhesive & moisture barrier primer. Performs up to 100% RH.
ES-100 is our newest peel and bond EnviroSTIX™ system. It was created for the most challenging projects facing high relative humidity. ES-100 includes the pre-cured EnviroSTIX™ Adhesive combined with the quick-curing ES-MBP (EnviroSTIX™ Moisture Barrier Primer).
FLOORING MATERIAL APPLICATIONS:
This system works with most major commercial flooring manufacture’s product lines. EnviroSTIX™ adhesive can be applied to carpet tiles, rubber tiles, VCT, LVT, sheet goods, and much more. (See your sales associate with questions about specific flooring options.)
ENVIROSTIX™ MOISTURE BARRIER PRIMER (ES-MBP)
- Advanced solvent free, water free, VOC free, one-part polyurethane resin moisture barrier primer.
- Used to pre-treat the floors prior to the installation of EnviroSTIX™ on porous and non-porous substrates. Also used as a moisture barrier that seals the substrate, blocking excessive residual moisture.
- Alkali resistant primer that neutralizes the PH of the substrates surface, binds residual dust while improving bonding properties.
- Fast cure time/ Same day installation: 40-60 minutes per coat. (Dry time will vary based on the job site conditions. Porosity and humidity will play a major role in dry time.)
- Shelf Life: 30 days opened container or 1-year unopened container from the factory date, stored at 70° F / 21° C not below 40° F / +5° C.
- Sold in 2.5-gallon units. (1,500 sf per 2.5-gallon unit or 600 sf per gallon. Spread rate varies per job site.)
ENVIROSTIX™ MOISTURE BARRIER PRIMER APPLICATION KIT (ES-MBP-AK)
These kits contain tools required for the proper installation of the ES-MBP. The ES-MBP-AK includes: (1) 3/8” napped adhesive foam roller, (1) 5-gallon bucket, (1) bucket grid, (1) spray bottle (a painter’s tray and disposable tray liners can be used in place of the bucket and grid). Always use clean & dry tools when installing ES-MBP. These tools can be purchased at your local hardware store or directly from us as a kit for your convenience.
ENVIROSTIX™ ADHESIVE (ES)
EnviroSTIX™ is a pre-cured, moisture resistant, virtually VOC free, poly-acrylic adhesive. It is machine applied directly to the back of commercial grade flooring materials with a patented process at the Base King facility in Dalton, GA. When the materials arrive to the job site, they can quickly be installed (after acclimation) with an easy peel-and-bond application. EnviroSTIX™ can be installed over existing flooring for ease of remodeling, when existing material is in good condition.
“ENVIROSTIX™ADHESIVE SYSTEMS are some of the most cost effective, high performance flooring products available on the market.”
EnviroSTIX™ is a proven, successful product with millions of square feet installed on projects throughout the US & Canada every year. Please see our website for a short list of projects. EnviroSTIX™ is mostly used in the commercial flooring industry on healthcare, education, government, & retail projects.
EnviroSTIX™ has a 10-year limited warranty on properly installed projects
See Figure 1.
4. Flooring Materials
3. EnviroStix™ Adhesive (Acrylic Dispersion with Integrated polyester scrim)
2. ES-MBP (EnviroStix™ Moisture Barrier Primer)
Figure 1. Application layers
INSTALLATION & TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
|Properties||ES-MBP (EnviroSTIX™ MB Primer)||EnviroSTIX™ Adhesive|
|Base||Solvent-Free, Polyurethane Resin||Solvent-Free, Acrylic Dispersion|
|Color||Dark Translucent Coat||Clear|
|Cure Time||40-60 Minutes per Coat||Pre-cured Immediate Access|
|Install Temp Range||60° to 75° F (Flooring Manufacturer’s|
recommendations supersede ES-100
|45° to 90° F (Flooring Manufacturer’s
recommendations supersede ES-100
|VOC Content||0 g/l (Out of 50 g/l Allowable)||0 g/l (Out of 50 g/l Allowable)|
|Surface PH Range||Neutralizes the PH.||7-14 PH — No limit when used in
combination with the ES-MBP.
|Sheet Goods & Modular|
Attic Stock Shelf Life
|1 Year Unopened Container|
at 70° F or 21° C.
30 Days Opened Container
at 70º F or 21º C.
|10-Year Limited Warranty
recommendations on storage,
temperature, and shelf life supersede
|Coverage||2.5 Gallon Unit: 1,500 sf|
1 Gallon: 400 sf
(Spread rate will vary due to
job site conditions.)
|Full even uniform spread on the
backing of the flooring material.
|Warranty10-Year Limited||10-Year Limited||10-Year Limited|