MOBILE MACHINE APPLIED ADHESIVE TAPE SYSTEM
ES-2-GO User Agreement
ES-2-GO™ System Description:
This system is used for the application of our ES-2-GO™ Adhesive rolls via the ES-2-GO™ Machine.
- Pre-apply in your warehouse or on your installation site
- No dry-time adhesive: pre-cured, allowing for immediate access job sites
- No odors: (VOC 0g/l out of 50 allowable g/l)
- Peel and bond installations with no messy adhesive buckets
- Multi-material use: laminating adhesive to flooring and other trim
- Use for applying adhesive to carpet tiles, resilient flooring, carpet base, rubber base, etc.
For a system warranty you must use the following Base King products
The Mobile Adhesive Applicator/laminator is used to apply adhesive to a wide variety of carpet tiles & modular resilient flooring.
Use for materials up to 24” standard width.
ES-2-GO™ rolls are pre-cured, double-sided adhesive tape rolls designed for fast onsite or pre-application in your warehouse via the ES-2-GO™ Machine. ES-2-GO™ Rolls are custom cut to match your material widths. All ES-2-GO™ Rolls are 100’ standard length.
One of the Base King Primers either ES-P or ES-MBP:
ES-P: For use on projects under 99.0% RH
ES-MBP: For use on projects up to 100% RH
MACHINE PURCHASE OPTIONS:
• One-time purchase
• 24-month lease purchase
Both options include our Licensing Agreement
5-year limited warranty with correctly registered projects when
materials purchased through Base King, LLC.