The New Standard in Resilient Flooring Adhesives
Think Outside the Bucket™
EnviroSTIX™ — a pre-applied, poly-acrylic adhesive system — designed to meet today’s rigorous demands for bond-strength even in the presence of high moisture and/or alkalinity. The stage is set that will allow this “breakthrough” technology to revolutionize the flooring industry by changing the way flooring contractors, general contractors, architects and end users think about installations.
- Unsurpassed bonding strength
- Fast Installation; Immediate Use – NO WAIT TIME TO USE YOUR NEW FLOOR
- Eliminates need for moisture remediation –
- Resists Extreme Concrete Moisture Levels – 18+ lbs CaCl and/or 99.0% RH
- Virtually No VOCs
- No messy buckets to spill
- For use with sheet vinyl, vct, rolled rubber, rubber tiles, carpet tiles, sports floors, and virtually any type of specialty flooring.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, EnviroSTIX™ is an innovative and exciting application of an old adhesive technology – double-face tape.